Wednesday 30 October 2013

OOTD: Southern Sun

Today I accidentally went trendy, monochrome is one of the trends a/w 2013, right? I went head-to-toe (well, kind of) in blue. Cool.





The background isn't ideal but this was last minute, so I'll take it. I never know how to wear these cowboy boots but I think it works like this, doesn't it? They're my mom's so they're probably older than me and quite beat up but I love them. I technically live in the south, of Canada so...
The blue skinnies are Levi's (from Winners last year), the jumper is thrifted from a shop on the side of the highway up near Tobermory, and my denim jacket is thrifted Levi's, with some pins of my own. 
It's gone from bearable to nippy noodles in the span of about a week so I think our short-lived "autumn" may be over, people are bringing out the winter coats. Boo.