Wednesday 16 October 2013

OOTD: Sweeter Than Fiction

I didn't have any classes today but I did have some homework to get done, and I feel I can be more productive if I actually change out of my pyjamas. Quite a nice outfit, considering I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go.

nice pleated, cut-off skirt
as full of a view as I could manage

and from the back

figured these didn't need a super close-up
Yeah, I wear each of these things all the time but this is the first time putting them together. I thrifted this skirt as a maxi in the winter but it didn't suit me so I chopped it. The edge is frayed a little but I kind of like it that way. I like the buttons down the front, I've got a denim one just like it. 
Ah, and my Taylor Swift tour shirt. Got this sucker when the Red Tour came to Toronto this past June. It was a mighty $30 but it's so soft and I really liked the design. And my friend may have peer pressured me into "just going for it". 
I've had these dark purple Converse for probably over a year now, my little sister thrifted them but they didn't fit! Bonus! I like to wrap the laces around my ankle, I'm not sure why but I always do.
Last, the grey tights are a recent purchase from Joe Fresh (or is it simply, Joe?) at my local grocery store. I found these, and some stripy ones in the clearance section for $0.97 each, what a bargain!
I should probably start studying for that midterm I have to write tomorrow......