Monday 21 October 2013

Cheeky Shopping Trip

So I'm on reading week and a little birdy told me that Lush had their Christmas/winter goodies in, so naturally I got on a bus and made my way to Toronto to see what was going on.
Here's a few haul-y pictures:

And a sneaky MAC purchase! My first, MAC lipstick in Media

The goods

Super stoked to try out this adult version of Play Doh. I'm told it smells a lot like Honey I Washed The Kids, so I bet I'll be lovin' it.

I asked the woman working there is they had any minty body wash, and she led me to Dirty Springwash. Smells great. I also got Icy Blue soap, which has a similar minty smell. I've never tried any of these things before - scents or products in general so I'm jazzed about my next few showers!
(Excuse the picture quality, I used my point and shoot today)