Monday 28 October 2013

OOTD: Inhale Deep

I only have one class today, so I've spent the entire morning/afternoon laying in bed doing some of the homework I should have done last week (taking breaks every now and again that last longer than the time I spent working..) but I still got proper dressed.

Excuse the stink face



That side ponytail, eh?





Jacket paws

I'm trying to learn how to layer, and this seems like an okay start, right? 
My dress is (thrifted) from H&M with what I think is a very "autumnal" floral print. It's big on me so I've put a Lululemon tank underneath (warmth and coverage). Then I've got thick black tights from H&M as it's less than 10 degrees outside. Over the dress I have one of my dad's old button-downs (the tag says Nicole Miller), then my hand-me-down American Eagle jacket that I've worn to death in the past 2 years, with my added buttons (Paradise Fears and a sports team that matched). For shoes I've dug up my favourite black boots (thrifted), I wore these all winter because they're padded, making them warm.