Friday 18 October 2013

OOTD: Angel With A Shotgun

My internet was cutting out a lot yesterday so here I am with a delayed outfit of the day post.
I was contemplating doing one on today's outfit but I'm wearing the green skirt again and while I love this outfit, I didn't want to feature the same skirt twice in a row?? I promise I don't usually do this.
Here we go!











Sorry 'bout the hockey equipment in the background, I mean, I live in Canada.

As you'd know if you follow my music blog, I saw You Me At Six this past Tuesday, and this is the shirt I picked up from the merch table. I really liked the subtle tye-dye and that the majority of the design was on the back. Being me, I got it in a medium so it could be oversized, and I love the look of rolled sleeves at the moment.
My jeans are the skinny style from the men's section of West 49. My brother originally bought them and then decided he didn't like how they fit, so now I have them. This is becoming a recurring trend: hand-me-downs from various siblings. I tucked my shirt in to the front of the jeans to create a little bit of "shape"
I thrifted these black on black Converse a while ago and have gotten to much use out of them! They go with everything.
Last, I threw on this military-style jacket that was handed down to me (originally bought at Walmart, or wherever Cherokee is sold) because it was right by the door as I was leaving and noticed the chill in the air.
I felt like a total punk.

Now I'm going to catch up on Degrassi while eating a Sc-Aero chocolate bar. I think I deserve it after sitting my first 2 college midterms, right? Now it's reading week which means a lot more chocolate and even more bad TV.