Friday 1 November 2013

October Wrap-Up/ Haul

Yip a dip it's November! Today I went on a small trek to the shops, not knowing how windy it was until I was already outside - and got a few bits. I also did some things in October, let's discuss.

The damage

I have big plans for these socks

The camera doesn't do this print justice. It reminds me of Louis Tomlinson (for no particular reason)


Bought this to go under my Mac lipstick, not sure it's a good fit but we'll see

Dress, cardigan

Thinking 'Mauvy Night' will be my new 'your lips but better' shade

I like the way you can just barely see my tattoo through my knee highs (2 pairs, layered, because it's cold outside)
I was considering putting everything on for the pictures but I'm sure they will all be in an OOTD in the future. 

A few highlights of October:
  • Seeing You Me At Six! (reviewed here)
  • Thanksgiving, mmmmm
  • Wandering the streets of my favourite city, Toronto
  • My first Mac lipstick!
  • Ravenswood premier, amazing