Tuesday 19 November 2013

Word Vomit #1: States Of Mind

Just looked at my blog and noticed my entire first page is OOTDs and while I love 'em, I need to switch it up. this could be a weekly thing but don't hold me to it.


I've been to 8 states now
If I go to 8 more
I'll still have 36 states
Left to explore

And then there's South America
Scotland, Ecuador
Australia and Asia
What's a life for?

I've never been to England
Never seen the deep blue sea
I want to keep on moving
Any direction's fine with me

But maybe I should start in my own town,
See some of it's scenery
Then move on to Halifax,
Alberta or B.C.

Of all the countries 'round the world
We overlook our own
So I'll take some time to appreciate
The place that I call home

I hope this wasn't too boring, I wrote this when I was really missing travelling (when am I not, to be honest). The rhythm could use some work but I typed it exactly how I wrote it in the dark a few weeks ago.