Sunday 17 November 2013

OOTD: Bandit

How do you write the dates? I don't think there's one "right" way, and that makes like very confusing sometimes. I go month/day/year. In other news..









Boots: Thrifted
Tights: Joe Fresh
Skirt: Thrifted
Belt: Hand-me-down
Long sleeve: Gap Kids
Jacket: Walmart
Beanie: Hand-me-down

I quite liked this outfit and I'm sad I only had one class on Friday to showcase it in. I did have to walk through practically every hallway to find the office where my teacher would be to hand something in, so I guess people did see it after all. In other news, I got a wardrobe that you can kind of see in these pictures, so I might be retiring my clothes rack. Maybe not.
I had a great opportunity to take outfit pictures outside today but I haven't even gotten dressed as I'm home alone and I didn't even wake up until almost 1pm.
I'm getting bored of having my messy bedroom as the background so my goal this next week is to spice things up.