Sunday 3 November 2013

Weekend Things

Hello and welcome to a life update


I had an early start to my weekend as all my Friday classes got "blended" and we've turned the clocks back, so, it's been a long break.
Friday I got up early and went shoppin, as you know from my last post. After dinner we all went to my sister's to celebrate her finacee's birthday, one of his gifts was a Superman onesie which provided many a laugh for everyone.
Saturday I went to work, and set up a wedding with over 70 centrepieces (very stressful and time-consuming) but I did earn a little more than I normally would, so after work I may have bought a Mac lipliner. It happens.
Yes, and I have been meaning to get a phone upgrade for over a month now. I just never had the time, but on Saturday my mother, my brother and I went to the Bell store and got me a shiny new iPhone 5 (a small step up from my Blackberry Bold that I'd had for almost 3 years). I've been looking online for phone cases, there's so many choices!
My siblings all ditched us for dinner, so I convinced my mum to get us burritos. Yum yum.
Then my friend came over to photograph me for a school project which was very weird. Then she repayed me in Harvey's goodies. She works there so of course she's all over their new donuts, and we got chocolate milkshakes mmmmmmmm. After that we wandered around Target for ages and she talked herself into buying a white board that she didn't need, and I got hair dye. It was getting late so we just drove around aimlessly for a while discussing music, like we always do. Then we got tea and parked and chatted some more about music. That's the shit I like.
Today I've been lazy.