Saturday 23 November 2013

OOTD: Try Hard

Today has been hectic so I'm posting this quite late, but nevertheless here's an outfit.









Jacket: Bluenotes
5 Seconds Of Summer T-Shirt: Here
Pants: Walmart
Boots: Thrifted

I'm quite happy with how these pictures turned out, if I'm honest. I took them as fast as I could because I felt incredibly awkward posing outside, and it was cold. I've had this jacket since the 9th grade, and I've always had to roll the sleeves under so my hands don't get swallowed, you'd think I'd grow! The pictures don't show the true beauty of my "witch boots" but they're a black/purple leathery thing with a little heel.
To sum up why I'm posting at 10:30pm, well, I worked today. But that was only until 3. Since then I've been sat in my bed watching 1D Day on YouTube because that's just who I am. It was brilliant and these kinds of things remind me why I'm in the fandom - the livestream was hilarious, but so was my Twitter timeline for 7 hours. I even hit tweet limit!
(Post title is a 5 Seconds Of Summer Song)
See you Monday!