Monday 25 November 2013

Thoughts On Books

Naturally, with all these big projects due and exams to study for, I've found plenty of time to pick up the books I've had in my TBR pile for months.


First, I read Confessions of a Shopaholic
I've seen the movie adaptation of this book, and picked it up at a huge book sale at the beginning of the summer for less than a dollar. I liked it, it was different than the movie but still good. I also found that the previous owner left a Yu Gi Oh card between the pages so that was cool. I can definitely relate to Rebecca Bloomwood in many ways.
I just finished reading Boy Meets Boy this past weekend.
This isn't the first I'm reading from David Levithan, so I knew I liked his style. This book was pretty good. Not a stand out that I'd specifically reccommend to friends, but I'm interested to read more from him.
Now I'm about half way through Cut
I started it last night, pretty late, thinking I'd only read a chapter not realizing that the chapters were extremely long. I'm into all the angst and the setting so I'm intrigued to find out what happens!

That's all for today!