Monday 28 April 2014

OOTD: Let The Flames Begin

Please ignore the attempt at fiery redhead humor






This entire outfit was thrifted/handed down so I won't bother with a list

Hi! I haven't done an outfit in quite some time! Today I'm playing up the orange hair (later on I'm bleaching it again so let's hope it will no longer be orange) because why not? I've head the orange for probably 2 weeks and I still can't shake the feeling that I look akin to Hayley Williams. Though I know I don't. She pulls it off way better than I ever could.
Anyway, This is the softest, oldest t-shirt I own so I obviously wear it all the time. I won't be wearing the shoes out - not because they're so daring, but because I still have major blisters from the last time I wore them (without socks. I know, bad move). I don't know how I feel about the jeans, they're new and are too loose to wear without a belt, and this is the only belt I could find. Casual outfit, sorted.