Tuesday 8 April 2014

OOTD: I've Told You Now

I think the blogosphere has got to me, I see myself wearing less and less colour as the days go on.. maybe spring will inspire me?









Boots: Thrifted
Jeans: Thrifted 
Shirt: H&M
Cardigan: Forever 21
Necklaces: ??

These pictures weren't the best was to showcase my haircut for the first official time, but it'll do. For the record, my shoes are only untied because I'm not leaving the house yet and I took them off right after taking the pictures, so. I must also note that my hair looks extremely uneven in the first picture, and that is because my head is titled. My neck looks weird. I'm gonna just leave it. I hope to get back into blogging for real very soon, not that I'm about to promise anything.
Hope everyone is doing well and I'll talk to you again on Thursday for Snaps! (I have gained a few followers recently so if you're reading this, hi!!)