Tuesday 25 March 2014

OOTD: Funny You Should Ask

Bit of an outfit, bit of a try-on haul, bit of a ramble today






So the hair is a thing that happened.. I watched a tutorial on YouTube the other day and figured I'd just go with it. Why not? I'm also very stressed/all over the place with final projects right now so a bit of thrifting felt necessary, I bought the cute blue flannel, the softest/stretchiest black jeans and a grey jersey midi/maxi skirt (the pictures were way too bright so I just left 'em out, I'm sure I'll do an outfit post soon).
Because of the hair I went for a really simple outfit, black jeans, grey t-shirt and black cardigan. For shoes I ore my floral Keds for a tiny bit of interest but they got muddy on the way home so again, no picture of that.
See you Thursday for another week of snaps!