Monday 3 March 2014

JOTD: Overdone

(Jewellery of the day, as my outfit is boring)







How many necklaces is too many? I'll argue that the simpler your outfit is, the more accessories you can pile on. These necklaces are homemade except one that was a gift (I went through a phase in which I was convinced I'd open a jewellery store). The circle pendant is one of many I've made, I usually wear a silver-y one but I broke the chain the other day and don't have a replacement yet. Sad. The lip ring is fake (though I desperately want to get my lip pierced) and I went out of my comfort zone with earrings. I guess I was just in a mood.
So about the giant X on my hand, I saw The Maine last night and the doorman seemed to be playing some joke on all the underage kids by inking the biggest X possible. That'll probably still be visible next time I'm at The Hard Luck (Wednesday). There will be pictures from the show in my next Snaps post, also on Wednesday.