Saturday 1 March 2014

OOTD: Back To The Start

I wore this dress in my first outfit post ever..






Dress: ModCloth
Tights: H&M
Shoes: Vintage

After trying to style this dress with winter layers I've decided it's just meant to be a summer dress. No tights, sweaters, or cardigans really please me paired with it. I've only worn it twice since buying it in September so you bet I'm getting my money's worth when the temperature rises.
Today I went bridesmaid dress shopping with my sister's wedding party which was uh, a long process. We narrowed it down to the 2 favourites and then from there we didn't know what to choose. We settled after a lot of sitting around contemplating in the store but I think everyone's pleased. I had Five guys for lunch and that was awesome after all that looking at dresses.