Monday 3 February 2014

Today: Odds and Ends

I went shopping again, oops.


It was 50% off everything at my local thrift store today, so I obviously had to check it out. Very mundane purchases but I got a bit overwhelmed by the chaos and wasn't looking for anything in particular. Only ended up spending $12 for these goodies, so that's a win. I think the thrift around here is a bit overpriced compared to that of the States, if the many thrift hauls I've watched are anything to go by. Also, I kinda wore my Jonas Brothers t-shirt in honour of the new Jonas baby. Kinda.
On other life news, the new dry shampoo I got works wonders, this is day 3 hair (I know you can't really see but I swear it looks fine. And I might be vlogging every day this week if all goes as planned because I have a ton going on. Don't hold me to it.