Friday 7 February 2014

OOTD: Tangled Up In Me

2 outfits for the price of one!






Jeans: Thrifted
Boots: Thrifted
Scarf: Gap
Striped shirt: Thrifted
Cardigan: Thrifted
Jumper: Thrifted
I took the first set of pictures literally right as I came into the house from walking in the snow, so there's still a bit of that visible on my boots and the bottoms of my pants...
Anyway I got these somewhat "boyfriend" style jeans and wore them twice this week so here's that. I really liked them rolled up with the boots, shame I picked an incredibly snowy day to wear that out, I had some wet ankles. Today's bit is just me being lazy, I have to go to work soon so I figured the red lipstick classed up the whole ensemble enough, yeah? It's one of them expensive Tarte matte lip crayons if you were curious.