Wednesday 5 February 2014

Snaps #10

Another one of those weeks during which I took nearly no pictures until the last 2 days but you'll forgive me.

 
   
    

    
    

    
    
    
    
    
    

    
    
As per usual I ate some food in bed (gotta love Lipton chicken soup's almost radioactive colour), I saw a pretty sunset, wore some clothes and most photographed; took a trip to Humber. I had an English assessment to do as part of my application so I took a few buses and almost got lost, and my phone ran out of battery on the way home but I made it back. I must say, Humber has a really nice campus and a practically full-size Tim Hortons that I took advantage of. Bus fare is a bit pricey and the school is in the middle of nowhere but I did get to skip school yesterday so...
And can I just mention that 8tracks playlist? It was brilliant the whole way through, and now I'm even more excited for My Mad Fat Diary's 2nd series to air.