Monday 20 January 2014

Today: Stuff and Things

I'm writing this instead of doing an assignment that's due tomorrow because that's just how I do things.
OK so here's an outfit and some pictures of a few things I bought today while walking around town. Sadly, I didn't get the burrito I wanted but maybe another day.

I got myself a hanger for the back of my door, finally

Fuzzy scarf didn't keep me warm




Pretend a bit of the dress isn't stuck between my legs..

Those black jeans were $3 at Winners and they're the brand Cheap Monday, one I've heard mentioned many of times. I think they sell it on PLNDR or one of those websites. The dress is something I've eyed the last few times I looked around the store but I finally just bought it. It's sweater material which is comfy, and I'm all for a bit of a Henley (?) design/cut.
As for my actual outfit, the dress is thrifted (originally Forever 21), the crop tank is The Maine merch, the tights are H&M, Blunenotes coat, H&M cardigan, and I think the scarf was handmade.