Sunday 26 January 2014

A Wishlist

I've never done this before but lately I've found so many nice things

I know I won't end up buying most of these things but a girl can dream. I especially want some type of map for my wall, the orange walls in my bedroom are starting to be too much, but for almost $30 the one above probably won't make it home with me.
I've wanted a midi skirt for so long and I found one at Winners a while back but didn't buy it and now I wish I had.
The purple lipstick is something I've been eyeing ever since I started seeing reviews all over YouTube, it's so pretty. And as for the blue hair dye, that will definitely happen after I'm done with the purple tub of dye I have now.
I also really want tickets to Warped, another tattoo (or 5), and maybe a job that gives me enough hours to someday buy these bits and bobs.