Saturday 4 January 2014

OOTD: Another Girl Another Planet

After a small hiatus I'm back with another outfit post. Surprisingly, over the holidays when most people are dressing up to go to parties (which I did) I just didn't have the urge to take pictures of all my spiffy clothes.







Jeans: West 49
T-Shirt: Hot Topic (Gift)
Cardigan: H&M
Excuse the gross leftover lipstick outline oh god why didn't anyone tell me? I don't wear all black very often though I aspire to. I just don't own a lot of black that looks good together. I plan to acquire more black clothing this year because all the fashion blogs I follow include a lot of black and neutrals and I like the way it looks OK!!! Also, I attempted to dye my hair purple and it turned out more reddish but c'est la vie, here it is regardless.