Sunday 15 December 2013

Weekend Things

It's been snowing a lot.



My sister cleaned out her closet and that meant I got a garbage full of clothes yesterday, weeee!


Those Beaver Canoe sweats are so comfortable I've been wearing them pretty well since I got them. I didn't have to work yesterday so I've basically been sat in my bed catching up on Vlogmas and reading a bit here and there. I've got a headache and no meds so I can't focus on anything for too long, but I've downloaded a bunch of new music. Also, there was a bunch of snowfall the past few days (not that I've been outside much) and it looks very wintery and magical at night. Too cold though. As for my began update: I'm doing pretty good but I'm bored of the limited foods in my house that I can eat. I may have had some cake last night but we're not counting it because I don't actually know if there were eggs used in the batter. I also had honey peanut butter on toast without realizing that might not be allowed? Last night I was laying in bed fantasizing about fried eggs but that's normal.
Have a good Sunday!