Friday 13 December 2013

OOTD: Takes Two

I tried with the title, I really did. Here's two outfits for your troubles.



Boots: Thrifted
Socks: Walmart, probably
Jeans: H&M
Sweater: Thrifted
Collared Shirt: Old Navy



Tights: Joe Fresh
Jeans: Forever 21
Shirt: Action Item merch
Sweater: Thrifted
1. Was yesterday and though my hair was a mess (as per usual) I felt quite nice and the fuzzy socks were necessary as it's SO COLD OUTSIDE.
2. Was today, my last exam of the semester! I am not at all confident about my answers but it's over and I went in with a high mark anyway. I like that you can see the city outline of my undershirt, I like it a lot. I chopped the elastic-y bit at the end of this jumper the other day and threw it in the wash, luckily it is of a material that doesn't completely fall apart so it's shorter and *more flattering* I'd say. Also I put tights under my pants because again, SO COLD OUTSIDE.
I didn't picture my boots today, but they were the same as yesterday so. Also I wore a coat obviously, the same Bluenotes one as my previous OOTD that was outside.