Friday 27 December 2013

Looking Back At 2013

Going to take a second to appreciate all the good times I've had, as the year is coming to a close.



  • Paradise Fears with my concert girlies, because I love that band almost as much as I love those girls. 
  • Graduating high school finally.
  • Getting my first tattoo!!
  • Countless camping trips in July and August. Seeing New York City and the shipwrecks in Tobermory and Skyline Drive and the view from the Empire State Building and stepping into the ocean and laughing so much.
  • Night drives with my best friends.
  • Skipping school to go to concerts, skipping school to sleep in, skipping school to just go home and jump on the trampoline.
  • Seeing One Direction 2 days in a row, and the adventures that came with that. Getting to make my friend's night by giving her my extra ticket, having terrible seats and then having amazing seats.
  • Living at my grandmother's house for a week by myself to mind her pet bird.
  • Hearing Midnight Memories for the first time (and every time after that).
  • The Maine and A Rocket To The Moon.
  • Thrifting that Backstreet Boys t-shirt for the hell of it.
  • Walking from my house all the way to downtown and then back again because I had nothing better to do.
  • Bringing in the new year with a bunch of hilarious people, too many of those sugar cookies, and Catch Phrase.