Saturday 24 May 2014

Purple Lips

A low-down of my favourite purple lip products, because apparently now that I have purple hair I think it's acceptable for my lips to match my hair. It's fine.



MAC - Media / Currant
This lip stick/lip liner combo is always a favourite, but if I wanna go vampy purple/red, you know where I'll be reaching.

Maybelline The Elixir - Vision In Violet
this is the most true purple, opaque thing ever. The formula isn't ideal as it's kinda sticky and doesn't settle, but it's worth it. I even convinced my friend to buy one for herself.


Revlon Super Lustrous - Mauvy Night
By far my most worn lipstick ever, because it's so neutral. 


Maybelline Super Stay - Pleasing Plum
A fairly good wine coloured stain that doesn't confine your lips. A bit tricky to apply but get over it.


Rimmel Exaggerate - Enchantment
Not exactly purple, but I consider this another neutralish colour. I usually fill in my lips with this and call it a day.

Pleasing Plum


Vision In Violet


I didn't plan for it to be a nice 5 products but that's how it went! Anyway, here's a tiny glimpse of my purple hair - soak it in, I'll probably get rid of it by the end of next week. And did I mention I got a pixie cut?